- Whey Isolate
- 100% Whey
- Flavor Variety
- Low Calorie
By Optimum Nutrition
Who would benefit most from Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein?
- Athletes on a budget looking for a low calorie protein shake.
- This product is a combination of Isolate, Concentrate, and Hydrolyzed Whey Protein.
- Whey Isolate undergoes more processing, resulting in higher protein with less carbs, lactose, and fat. Whey isolate is usually more expensive than whey concentrate.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate is usually more beneficial for sensitive stomachs.
Who would Not benefit from Gold Standard Whey Protein?
- Athletes looking to gain weight. With only 120 calories, this product is designed for a leaner diet.
- Vegan athletes.
How does Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey align with your fitness Goals?
- Low calorie protein shake
- Competitive pricing
- Variety of options in terms of flavors and quantity